FOUND: White Cat, Black Tail - Crookstown, Kildare, Ireland

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Guinevere
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

FOUND: White Cat, Black Tail - Crookstown, Kildare, Ireland

Post by Guinevere »

A hungry cat showed up at the local Petrol station 4 days ago. I have been going there and feeding him each day since. I am wondering whether to try to bring him home until his owner is found. He is quite nervous but today came close as I was putting the food on the plate.

I took photos today but how do I upload them here?
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: FOUND: White Cat, Black Tail - Crookstown, Kildare, Ireland

Post by Crewella »

I always resize to 400 x 300 pixels and load as an attachment, but if you have problems you're welcome to email them to me and I'll post them for you. [email protected]
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help:
http://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-missing-lost-found
Guinevere
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Guinevere »

UPDATE: I now have the cat in my home. I managed to lure it into the crate by putting the food bowl in there. I am not sure if it is a neutered male or a female. As it was found at a busy service station, I would guess that the cat jumped in a van and was then let out in Crookstown so it could be from anywhere in Ireland! My cat does not tolerate other cats so I have set up a bed, litter tray etc in the bathroom for the time being. It is not ideal but I simply could not leave the hungry soul at the Petrol Station with all the cars and lorries for another day. I really hope its owner will be found soon.
Attachments
FOund Cat
FOund Cat
021 (640x480).jpg (256.79 KiB) Viewed 1764 times