stray, Haworth area near Keighley West Yorkshire

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
olga2394
New Cat Chatter

stray, Haworth area near Keighley West Yorkshire

Post by olga2394 »

A stray cat has wondered into our garden and comes into the house when the doors are opened as we have dogs where i live they are agitated with the cat and just bark at it all day can someone take it, its a loving cat but its upsetting the dogs, i am in west yorkshire area , near Haworth
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: stray, Haworth area near Keighley West Yorkshire

Post by Janey »

Hi, it's good of you to care about this cat. Have you seen the found cat advice here: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html#found" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you can handle the cat it would be helpful if you can take the cat to a vet so that they can check for a microchip. If the cat isn't microchipped if you can, attach a paper collar. I have managed to trace the owners of stray cats this way. Also contact local rescue centres, vets and Petlog to notify them, and so that they can check if the cat has been reported missing. All this information, and more is on the found cat advice above, including what to do if you cannot trace the owner.

Best of luck.