NR WORKSOP. Beautiful older female cat needs quiet forever home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Dottydot
New Cat Chatter

NR WORKSOP. Beautiful older female cat needs quiet forever home

Post by Dottydot »

Hi. We have a beautiful 8yr old female domestic cat looking for a new home (really cute face. I dont know much about cats but i'd describe her as tabby in her colouring). She's happiest indoors snoozing on the windowsill or her cat stand (included) She came to us in june last year when my brother in laws boss moved to scotland. My brother in law asked if we'd take her in while he found her a new home, but we still have her. She's a good natured cat, house trained, neutered and up to date with everything. Shes a lovely cat and likes being around adults but our 2 young children have both been scratched by her as shes trying to dominate them. We feel she would be better suited to a quieter home with an adult owner, rather than a family home. She has such a pleasant nature and you can see shes not nasty. its a shame our children don't want her around as she deserves a loving forever home. We're less than 30 minutes away near worksop. She also has a few toys but doesnt really fuss over them much now shes older. Photos available.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: NR WORKSOP. Beautiful older female cat needs quiet forever home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html