Beautiful cat needs a loving home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
opalfruit
Returning Cat Chatter

Beautiful cat needs a loving home

Post by opalfruit »

Hi...I'm looking after a friend's beautiful orange (and a bit of white) medium-long hair cat. I have had her for a few months, and known her for over a year. We think she is between 2 - 3 years. She is beautiful, loving, playful and healthy. He can't take her back because he is moving somewhere he can't have a pet, and I am moving soon for a job in a different city and can't take her with me as I'll be travelling around too much, working away, and not home. I don't want to rehome via a shelter as I am worried about her and want to know who takes her, and keep in touch if they need anything, and to know if she's alright. I think she needs a quiet, loving home with someone who is at home a lot - young professionals who work form home sometimes, or retired people. At the same time she can cope with no-one being in much as my friend worked long hours when he had her and she was fine. If you know anyone who could provide her a home forever, please contact me and I can give you more details about her. I'm in the Midlands area.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Beautiful cat needs a loving home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat