Gorgeous ginger cat in Sale needs a forever home - REHOMED!

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
magdatd
New Cat Chatter

Gorgeous ginger cat in Sale needs a forever home - REHOMED!

Post by magdatd »

I have rescued a young ginger cat who has been on the streets for some time. He has a gorgeous, soft ginger furr and a shorter than usual tail. he is very friendly and polite. He became quite attached to me and sleeps in the armchair. Unfortunately, my oldest cat Mitzy is half blind and does not tolerate other cats. Can anyone help this pretty cat and give him a much needed forever home? Ginger lives in Sale, Manchester.
Attachments
ginger2.jpg
(91.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ginger1.jpg
(64.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by magdatd on Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: Gorgeous ginger cat in Sale needs a forever home

Post by Jacks »

I think I'm in love! What a gorgeous cat! Unfortunately I live in London and already have 5 rescues who are working out their relationships...

How long have you had Ginger? I'm think that Mitzy is likely to be put out at first but will most likely tolerate him - as my dominant female has learned to tolerate a big ex-wild boy who I trapped and neutered and has now moved in. As long as they're not actually fighting they will get used to living alongside each other. Obviously if a loving home comes along for Ginger that's great, but if not I would not give up on them both - I assume he's been vet checked and neutered? If not neutered she's likely to hate him until he is... Whatever you do don't offer him 'free to a good home' on any advertising site as the home he will get will not be to look after him... unfortunately dog-baiters use such sites to get free animals.

Hope things work out for this truly gorgeous boy!!