Oxfordshire / East Mildlands 2 Black cats Urgent

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
louisacartlidge
New Cat Chatter

Oxfordshire / East Mildlands 2 Black cats Urgent

Post by louisacartlidge »

Colin
Colin
Colin 2.bmp (224.07 KiB) Viewed 1650 times
Christine
Christine
Christine 2.bmp (220.44 KiB) Viewed 1650 times
Hi

I am desperately trying to re-home my mums 2 cats. Mum has been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer disease and is no longer able to look after them. They are both black one boy called Colin and a girl called Christine around 2 1/2 years old and have been nurtured. Colin is completely black and longish haired, Christine is short haired with a small white nose, bib and socks. They are both very friendly and loving cats.
My Mum lives in Oxfordshire so could they be collected or dropped off locally, I live in Derbyshire and am happy to pick them up and bring them up to me for collection or to drop them off if this would help.
caffiend
New Cat Chatter

Re: Oxfordshire / East Mildlands 2 Black cats Urgent

Post by caffiend »

PM sent
louisacartlidge
New Cat Chatter

Post by louisacartlidge »

Thank you all so much Colin and Christine have now found a new loving home to go to.
caffiend
New Cat Chatter

Post by caffiend »

Mine! Or rather, I'll be "Theirs" knowing what cats are like. Pix will follow over at Purrs where I tend to hang out.