2 cute moggies to rehome - Leeds area - Ozzy and Buffy

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
2CuteMoggies
New Cat Chatter

2 cute moggies to rehome - Leeds area - Ozzy and Buffy

Post by 2CuteMoggies »

Due to a change of circumstance, I am reluctantly looking to re-home both my cats. Ideally I would like someone to take them both together as they have been together all their lives.

Ozzy is a small to medium all black male cat approximately 10 years old. Buffy is a small overweight black and white female cat approx 9 years old. Both have been neutered, micro-chipped and have their vaccinations up to date. Both are used to being outdoor cats and going in and out of a cat flap. Saying that, the older they have got the less inclined they have been to go out in bad weather and winter !

Both cats are friendly, love cuddles and eat a mixture of IAMs Ocean fish dry food and Felix fish in jelly.

I have various pet equipment such as water fountain, pet feeder,per carrier, covered litter tray (they only use in really bad weather),scratching post,feeding bowls,cat brushes etc etc

Anybody interested please inbox me.
Attachments
Buffy.jpg
(53.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Ozzy.jpg
(44.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
OzzyBuffy1.jpg
(42.62 KiB) Not downloaded yet