Stray found in Kippax, Leeds

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
pussycats
Returning Cat Chatter

Stray found in Kippax, Leeds

Post by pussycats »

My friend had a beautiful grey young cat turn up on her doorstep on Christmas eve and can't seem to find out where she came from. But because she has 4 cats of her own and works full time needs to find a home for this lovely girl. I already have 4 cats too who don't get on so although I would love to take her I have to think of my own cats. If anyone would like to adopt 'Squirrel' as she has named her because of her luxorious fluffy tail, please get in touch. Thank you x
MM2015
New Cat Chatter

Re: Stray found in Kippax, Leeds

Post by MM2015 »

Has your friend taken this cat to a vet for a chip check? Posted her details on lampposts or flyers through doors to neighbours?

This kitty might be someones much beloved pet that has now gone missing because your friend has taken in.... please don't rehome this cat until you have exhausted all methods of trying to find her original owners. (By law she must not rehome the cat before 28 days are up.)
pussycats
Returning Cat Chatter

Re: Stray found in Kippax, Leeds

Post by pussycats »

Hi, yes she took the cat to a vet and checked to see if there was a chip and she's put the cat on 2 missing pet websites. I advised her about putting posters up and leaflets but I don't know if she has the time or inclination so I may do it for her