New Home Out of Our Area (OX12) Needed For Our Beautiful Boy

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Claire
New Cat Chatter

New Home Out of Our Area (OX12) Needed For Our Beautiful Boy

Post by Claire »

It is with regret that after 18 months I have to admit defeat in trying to persuade my beautiful ginger and white boy to stay with us at our new address. We have only moved a mile up the road and he has returned to his old stomping ground at least 6 times. He needs to be re-homed at least 10 miles from OX12 near Wantage in Oxfordshire.
He has a great character and is a very chatty boy. He has been neutered, chipped and vaccinated. His tail got shut in a door and as a result had to have about 50% of it removed but this doesn't bother or hinder him at all. I have had him from a kitten and he is a very much loved family pet that has been brought up with his sister. I am sure he wouldn't mind being the only cat in the household so he is the centre of attention but I am sure he would not want to share with a dog or young children because he is a little timid. He will only eat dried food and is fully litter trained. He loves being outdoors but also enjoys chilling out on your lap and being brushed. He is a bit timid but with a little patience he will soon learn to trust someone else.
Attachments
image.jpg
(103.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: New Home Out of Our Area (OX12) Needed For Our Beautiful

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;