Temporary home urgently needed for 3 adorable cats

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Sara888
New Cat Chatter

Temporary home urgently needed for 3 adorable cats

Post by Sara888 »

Hi there,

My names Sara, I'm in SE London and I have 3 gorgeous, adorable cats. 2 girls and a boy all neutered and spayed. 2 Mainecoons and a tortouise-shell.

Unfortunately I have lost my job and therefore am moving back in with family just til I can get back on my feet.

Im looking a for temporary home for my babies for a max 6 months. Giving them up is just not an option they are part of me and it kills me to even think about being away from them for any period of time but I have no choice.

I would really appreciate if there's a lovely home and foster mummy or daddy who can give them all the love and cuddles that they will naturally give.

Please, please if there's someone who can help. I would really really appredciate it.

Thanks
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Temporary home urgently needed for 3 adorable cats

Post by Janey »

Hi and welcome. You could try rescues in your area:

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/londone.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many rescues rely on foster homes for their cats and you never know they may be able to help or advise.
Best of luck!
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Hi Sara,

I hope you find a temporary home for your kitties soon. More importantly, I hope you find a new (and better :) )job very soon. I know what that's like. Keep in touch.

Best wishes
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by MarkB »

Hi Sara,

You could try Catcuddles, which is quite near you. I believe they sometimes foster cats. There is a charge, which helps to fund the rescue, but it will be a lot cheaper than using a cattery. I don't know the ins & outs, but a phone call won't hurt. Good luck. http://www.catcuddles.org.uk/contact-us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;