1 indoor cat to rehome

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Jade-Ram
Returning Cat Chatter

2 indoor cats to rehome

Post by Jade-Ram »

Hi I have 2 female cats to rehome by the weekend if possible. They are both neutered, vaccinated, micro chipped, flead and wormed. Both are quite timid and are used to being with each other so preferbably wanting them to go to a home together. They are also house cats, they sit at the door but won't go out. The eldest one is 2 years old and is black and white. The youngest one is 1 year old and is white and tabby. They haven't been around other pets or really children. If anybody is interested i will send pictures through email. Hope somebody can help me. Also I have contacted mainly every cat rehoming centre within my area and surrounding areas, I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

Thanks.
Last edited by Jade-Ram on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marla
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: 2 cats to rehome

Post by Marla »

These two sound ideal for someone who prefers or can only have indoor cats. I hope someone is able to help. If we didn't already have 4...

Have you called every rescue on this page?
http://www.catchat.org/adoption/yorksw.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If a rescue centre is full, ask if you can put the cats on their waiting list.

If you rehome them privately, be sure to do a homecheck to make sure any potential adopter is genuine and can offer a good home.

Can you post a photo of them?
Marla
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: 2 cats to rehome

Post by Marla »

Please could a mod change the subject to "2 indoor cats to rehome" and move the thread to HOMES NEEDED section? Thanks!
Jade-Ram
Returning Cat Chatter

Re: 2 indoor cats to rehome

Post by Jade-Ram »

Yes I have called/emailed them all they are on the waiting lists for them.