2 lazy house cats - sisters, North tyneside

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
pippa68
New Cat Chatter

2 lazy house cats - sisters, North tyneside

Post by pippa68 »

I am sadly looking for a new home for my 11 year old neutered female sister cats as I move in with my boyfriend who is highly allergic to them.
They are affectionate, family friendly cats , fully house trained and rarely go out - occasionally sit in back yard on a sunny day but don't venture any further.
Daisy is a tabby and possibly the gentlest cat I have ever owned. She likes to sit in sinks and play with drip of water from the tap !
Freda is black with some white markings , and likes to stare at blank walls!
Both have been known to watch TV which is quite amusing , and they still occasionally have a crazy 20 mins , but are mainly lazy sleepy cats. Bother love being stroked and will often settle on your knee.
We are near whitley bay , 10 miles from Newcastle , and ideally looking for a local rehome as they dont travel well.
I am moving in August and getting desperate to find them a new home .
Please message me for more information
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: 2 lazy house cats - sisters, North tyneside

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page includes an ‘allergies' section, so this might help: http://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat