3 lovely cats needing a new home.(THANET AREA)

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Lurcook
New Cat Chatter

3 lovely cats needing a new home.(THANET AREA)

Post by Lurcook »

I have three beautiful cats, all aged between 7/8, all spayed, obviously all female. All registered, vet checked and VACS up to date. Two micro chipped. Two are mother and kitten, the other I rescued. All are house and outdoor trained and all flea treated. Enough about them tho, I need to recommend these girls as my housing situation is very unpredictable at moment. It will break my heart to let them go but I wish to see them go to a good home. They are great with other animals (dogs, rabbits, unicorns...) and are especially good with children.... Even the Devils own :twisted: . The related two are blue in colour and Burmese esc, the other had an accident when younger and has no tail(she looks like a bunny at times :lol: )
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: 3 lovely cats needing a new home.(THANET AREA)

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat