Two cats need urgent home - Southampton

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Fitzgerald94
New Cat Chatter

Two cats need urgent home - Southampton

Post by Fitzgerald94 »

Hi guys, this is my first post here so hopefully this is okay! I've recently split up with my fiancée and as a result, lost my home and now have two cats who I love but can't keep currently as I'm back at a relatives who really don't want them here. My initial plan was to find them a temporary home, so that in a few months time when I have a deposit together for a flat I could take them back, and that's the dream scenario! If someone could take them temporarily, I'd pay monthly upkeep and any vets fees etc. If not, I'm also looking for a permanent home for them as I won't have any other options. So the cats are both under a year old, both very affectionate and well behaved, they are house cats at the minute but I was planning on moving somewhere with a garden so they can go out. One is a male and neutered, and the other is a female. If anyone could help, that would be brilliant!
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Two cats need urgent home - Southampton

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat