Looking for a home for my two beautiful cats

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
lt2381
New Cat Chatter

Looking for a home for my two beautiful cats

Post by lt2381 »

Hi All,

I am currently based in Wickford, Essex and am looking for a new home for my two beautiful cats JJ and Harrison.
Ideally, I would like them to be homed together.

JJ is a ginger and white boy cat and Harrison is a female tabby cat.
I am currently expecting a baby which I am very excited about but due to the size of our flat we are having to rehome the cats which I am devastated about.

Harrison is roughly 9 years old and JJ is roughly 4 years old.

I have had them both since they were babies.

This sounds crazy but ideally I would love it if someone would be able to look after my kitties for around 1 and a half years (the end of 2017) until we are able to move to a house. I don't know if this would ever be possible.

I know that is a big ask so if i couldn't do this I just want to know they have gone to a good loving home.
Harrison is quite a timid cat but once she feels comfortable she is so lovely. She rolls on her back and gets her belly out for a stroke.
JJ is so friendly and affectionate and full of beans. They are both wonderful kitties. It breaks my heart to have to do this and I am so upset about the situation.

They are both indoor and outdoor cats.

I currently have a cat flap so they can come and go as they please, but we are having to get rid of the cat flap due to the building managers and so this has made our situation even more difficult.

I am willing to continue to pay for their pet insurance on a monthly basis (i.e. around £25 per month). Their current pet insurance is with Marks and Spencers. I am also happy to pay some money towards their food and litter.

I just really need to know they are safe and happy. If someone were able to have them until the end of next year, I would of course contribute some kind of other money towards them also.

I would ideally like to keep in contact with whoever can home them for me, so I know they are doing ok.

All their vaccinations are up to date also.

If you could kindly let me know if you may be able to help in any way, I would be really grateful.

Thank you x
Attachments
JJ.jpg
(17.25 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Harrison.jpg
(18.38 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Picture of cats.jpg
(21.26 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Looking for a home for my two beautiful cats

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html