Sookie needs a new home asap - Leeds/Wakefield

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
TS
New Cat Chatter

Sookie needs a new home asap - Leeds/Wakefield

Post by TS »

Hi,
Due to a change in circumstances I am unfortunately having to give up my cat, Sookie. I am desperate to find her a good home before my move at the end of October.
I rescued Sookie myself when volunteering at the Blue Cross; she had been there for over 6 months and it took some time to gain her trust. Since she moved in with me around 3 years ago, she has become a lot more affectionate and spends a lot of time on my knee.
Sookie is probably suited with a mature couple without children. She has been fine with other cats, just not great with large groups or loud noise.
I'll attach a couple of photos of Sookie - I would be happy to provide financial support for food for a bit also.. I just really want her to be in a nice home where she can settle and be loved.
Thanks
Sookie
Sookie
Sooks.jpg (24.9 KiB) Viewed 3027 times
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Sookie needs a new home asap - Leeds/Wakefield

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html
chez
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by chez »

The adoption form you signed from Blue Cross states " I promise that the animal will in no circumstances be sold, abandoned or given into other hands and if I am unable to keep or maintain the animal I will return it to Blue Cross ". Have you contacted them?
TS
New Cat Chatter

Post by TS »

Thank you.. Yes I've contacted Blue Cross but to be honest I didn't even notice that statement..

I'll contact them again.

Thanks for that :-)