Homes needed in West Norfolk

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
bloomie_uk
New Cat Chatter

Homes needed in West Norfolk

Post by bloomie_uk »

Unfortunately I have been left with 3 cats following my ex moving out and I'm unable to give them the time they deserve.

There a 3 cat, 2 x tabby's & 1 black cat, 1 is 5 years old named Lola lovely quiet Cat and calm in nature, 2nd Tabby is Tilly 4 years old, very friendly more lively and would suit a busy household, black cat Silver is Tilly's Sister and is very connected with Tilly so would need to be homed together.

They have been raised around calm dogs which they got on well with.

All spayed and have no medical issues. All litter trained and are happy on any cat foods. Can provide cat box to transport in and a familiar bedding.

They are currently located in West Norfolk near Downham Market and I would love for them to be able to find new homes as soon as possible.

If you are or know anyone interested please message me.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Homes needed in West Norfolk

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html