6 month temporary home needed

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
coryshenstone99
New Cat Chatter

6 month temporary home needed

Post by coryshenstone99 »

Unfortunately due to situations between my mother and step father we no longer have anywhere to house my wonderful Snow Bengal as we have had to move into rented housing complex. He is a lovely and dopey 2-year-old male who wants nothing in life other than to sleep and be petted. He was raised around dogs and puppies so many of his characteristics and attributes resemble that of a canine instead of a feline so he can be a little rough around other cats; he can also be a little lackadaisical with a litter tray. If we can't find anywhere for him to stay for the 6-month lease then he will have to be handed into a charity which is less than ideal.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: 6 month temporary home needed

Post by Lilith »

Hi there. Some shelters do a certain amount of fostering to raise funds for the rescue work - here's a list that might help. Unfortunately, though, it's getting towards 'kitten season' when the rescues are full, but I do hope someone can help you.

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-r ... uk-ireland

Also, it's a good idea to add your area to your post in case someone on here lives near you and can help.

He sounds quite a lad; I do hope you manage to keep him, all the best :)
coryshenstone99
New Cat Chatter

Re: 6 month temporary home needed

Post by coryshenstone99 »

yeah sorry it is downham market, norfolk