Stray cat

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
tootsie21
New Cat Chatter

Stray cat

Post by tootsie21 »

Hello I live in Blackley Manchester and there is a stray Tom been here for months. Neighbours have been putting good down and he is sleeping in the bushes. He is friendly but he can get nasty because I think someone has hurt him and it's a trust issue. I have rung everywhere and no one can help me find somewhere for this poor baby to go. I can't take him in my cat hates him and they fight. He needs a home where he's an only pet and he needs lots of TLC and learn to trust that he won't get hurt. I've asked round my area and no one has lost a cat his description. He is a ginger make in neutered. Can anyone help it's breaking mh heart to see and hear him crying at my door :-(
I have a pic of anyone wants to see it....thanks x
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Stray cat

Post by Janey »

Hi and welcome, the “found cat” information on the link below may help, there is also rehoming advice on there too, if the owners aren’t traced.
Best of luck!

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found