Home Needed for Bengal Boy (Notts)

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Celtic67
New Cat Chatter

Home Needed for Bengal Boy (Notts)

Post by Celtic67 »

Hi all,

I'm looking to re-home our Bengal boy, who's coming up to 8 years old. He's fought with our other cat and other local cats, but it's getting worse and it's become too much of a problem. Reluctantly, we need to let him go somewhere where he'll be happier and our other cat can get some peace.

Bilbo is a very friendly boy, though he can be quite timid and is easily startled by loud noises. He's very territorial and doesn't like other cats locally. He does seem to like our other cat, a girl, but she doesn't like him and he won't give her a moment's peace. Before he came to us, he was a stud cat, which might explain why he won't leave her alone, though he has been neutered.

For a Bengal, he's quite homely, wanting a lot of attention and he doesn't seem to wander far, though he does bring in the occasional "gift", both alive and dead. It takes weeks to get a collar on him and he removes it within a day or 2, so we've had to give up on them. He's also very loving with our 8 year old daughter, so he's fine with children and has never scratched, other than when he's startled or I try to put a collar on him and he wants to get away.

I've attached a photo, so you can see he's a very pretty boy. His injections are up-to-date and we have all relevant paperwork for him, including his pedigree certificate and microchip details.

If anyone can give him a permanent home, ideally away from other cats, we'd be very grateful. We're close to the border of Notts and Derbyshire, near junction 26 of the M1. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Celtic67
New Cat Chatter

Re: Home Needed for Bengal Boy (Notts)

Post by Celtic67 »

Having trouble with photo, trying other methods.
Attachments
Bilbo001_small.jpg
Celtic67
New Cat Chatter

Re: Home Needed for Bengal Boy (Notts)

Post by Celtic67 »

Sorry, I just realised that this is only for shelters, could a mod remove it, please?