Urgent foster or rehome Liverpool

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
CharlieB
New Cat Chatter

Urgent foster or rehome Liverpool

Post by CharlieB »

Urgent new home or foster carer for Mai Mai. Approximately 5 year old neutered female, house cat.Only had her with me for 6 months due to son moving and he took her in when her previous owner, who lived in a flat 3 flights up, went to live abroad. Hence Mai has never been outside and would probably not survive due to her feisty nature. She is not a cute and cuddly cat and will try the patience of a Saint, but with time and patience she has become trusting and will now sit on my lap and let me stroke her. I often find her snuggled up beside me when I sit down on the sofa. We are in Liverpool and it is due to a family illness that I need a home for Mai. Any help would be gratefully received.
Regards Charlie
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Urgent foster or rehome Liverpool

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/rehome.html
CharlieB
New Cat Chatter

Re: Urgent foster or rehome Liverpool

Post by CharlieB »

URGENT Mai needs to be fosters asap please. Is there anyone in the Liverpool area who could look after Mai for a few weeks. I am getting desperate and family, who have tried to understand are getting frustrated with me. She needs a loving,caring person who will understand her feisty ways and gave her space and time to adjust.
Charlie.