We are looking for someone to adopt our disabled cat Mollie.

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
lukedavidmccarthy44
New Cat Chatter

We are looking for someone to adopt our disabled cat Mollie.

Post by lukedavidmccarthy44 »

Hello,
I wondered if any one out there may be able to help us?
I have had Mollie for 13 years and she has been paralysed from the tail down for over 10 of these.
This means I have to express her bladder over the toilet twice a day and help her to go for a poo sometimes too.
Other than this she is the lowest maintenance cat you could hope for very loving affectionate.
She is also blind as she had cateracts so due to this she is an indoor cat mostly but loves sitting in the garden on sunny days all day.

I now have 2 young children and work full time and it's starting to take its toll on us all.

I wondered if there may be some saint out there who might re home her and love her as much as we have?

I don't have as much time for her as she deserves and she loves to just sit and be fussed but we are mostly not in and she is on her own.

Thanks

Luke.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: We are looking for someone to adopt our disabled cat Mollie.

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/rehome.html