Mature maine coone cross needing a good home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
ktsteele65
New Cat Chatter

Mature maine coone cross needing a good home

Post by ktsteele65 »

Forever home needed for a beautiful and affectionate mature maine coone cross. 8 year old girl, chipped and neutered and very loving. Unfortunately she needs access to an outdoor area all day which I cannot give her (as she does not care for litter trays). Was adopted by me nearly two years ago in a very unhealthy state; overweight, matted and nervous of a brush. The weight is now loads better, the tangles have gone - the previous owner had shaved her every year - but the litter tray I think is a bad habit I cannot stop although I've tried. She's recently been de-flee's and checked at the vets so health is good. She doesn't like dogs but has lived with another female for years with relatively few issues as she's very laid back.

Would love to know she has a home better suited than mine.
Attachments
poobear.jpg
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Mature maine coone cross needing a good home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/rehome.html