Save cats in Chicago! Adopt from Catcade

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
catcade
New Cat Chatter

Save cats in Chicago! Adopt from Catcade

Post by catcade »

Piper and Pepper finally made it to Chicago. After surviving two brutal hurricanes, they were smuggled (legally) out of the Virgin Islands by a wonderful woman named Catherine with the help of The Humane Society Of St. Thomas and finally landed at the cade this afternoon. This 10 week old bonded pair of babies are officially up for adoption to the best guardians we can find. These aren't just some randos, these are two of the most lovey, personable, and perfect little girls that have ever come through our doors and they didn't survive two back to back category 5 hurricanes to just end up in the hands of just any ding dong who walks in. How many cats can say they literally "weathered the storm" as infants and came out smiling and loving. Go ahead, ask around. I'll wait. None? Exactly. Piper and Pepper are living history. They are heroes. And the destruction they have lived through would make my childhood look like Disneyland. Okay, maybe I had more tacos and random acts of vandalism but whatever they managed to hop off a plane and love a dude like me and that says A LOT.
You want these cats? You better have scored a 1600 on your SATs, have a 850 credit score, and have donated a kidney to a relative so don't stroll in all half-steppin with spaghettios on your chin because your ass won't be leaving with anything but a Coke and a smile.

See more cats at thecatcade.org.
Attachments
piper.jpg