Cats need Home MANCHESTER

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Jeux
New Cat Chatter

Cats need Home MANCHESTER

Post by Jeux »

Hi! Due to change in circumstances I urgently need to have one or two of my cats re-homed. They are all lovely, but due to a change in my immediate circumstances we will have to let go of some. The kit cat we really want to let go is a black and white jellicle, and goes by the name of Sock. He is neutered and regularly brushed and flead. Not sure why, but he can be a bit skittish at times, but once calm will curl up on your chest - (of course whilst you are reading a book!) and sound like a tractor. He loves playing with water, sounds like a kitten, loves the garden where he tries to chase magpies and is a good mouser. He is three years old. His birthday is 14 Feb.

I will dearly appreciate if someone will have him. Please contact me via my email. It is really important that he goes to a good home. Also it is quite urgent. Thank you.
Jeux
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Cats need Home MANCHESTER

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat