Looking for male kitten - West Midlands and surrounding area

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
shanliljones
New Cat Chatter

Looking for male kitten - West Midlands and surrounding area

Post by shanliljones »

After recently losing a beautiful cat who I had raised from a kitten, I feel the need to be a mother once again to another kitten.
I have owned cats since I was 5 years old, so being without one is very strange.
I have always owned male animals, hence the reason I am looking for a male kitten.
I am based in the West Midlands area, but can travel to the outskirts such as Shropshire, Debyshire etc.

Please get in touch if you know of any male kitties looking for a forever home.
vampwithaheart
New Cat Chatter

Re: Looking for male kitten - West Midlands and surrounding

Post by vampwithaheart »

Please see my post in "Rescue and Rehoming" section, I need to rehome my kitties x
Jane

Re: Looking for male kitten - West Midlands and surrounding

Post by Jane »

Hi,

Well done for thinking of rescuing! Main kitten season is April to November, (although some rescues will have a few kittens at other times of year). It's also worth considering ‘older kittens’ between 6 - 12 months old.

First, please check out our Cats Needing Homes section to see cats/kittens posted to Cat Chat who are looking for a home - just choose your area from the map here: http://www.catchat.org/shelter_centre/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or, find your local cat rescue shelters here: http://www.catchat.org/adoption" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If there are no kittens at your local shelters at the moment, ask them to put you on their kittens waiting list. Kittens shouldn't leave mum until they are at least 8 or 9 weeks old, even better 10 – 12 weeks. As you haven't got a cat already, please consider adopting two, as they love companionship, and will settle in quicker with another cat or kitten around.

Hope that helps, best of luck!

Jane
Cat Chat
Catlady2474
New Cat Chatter

Re: Looking for male kitten - West Midlands and surrounding area

Post by Catlady2474 »

I have a lovely boy but he's 1yr 5months, desperately need to find him a new home by Saturday as moving to a place that doesn't allow cats :(