House cat

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
janet2104
New Cat Chatter

House cat

Post by janet2104 »

I am looking for a house cat as company for my elderly Mum who is lonely since my Dad passed away nearly eight years ago.
She lives on a fairly busy junction in an estate near a school, so it would have to be an indoor cat only, for her peace of mind.
Mum lives near Barnsley and I live near Wakefield so checking out prospective adoptees in either area would be easy.
Thank you :)
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: House cat

Post by Lilith »

Hi Janet, have you contacted the Wakefield branch of the CPL (listed on this forum under 'find your local rescue cat shelters')? From what I've heard in the past they've always been needing homes for cats and a quiet home for an adult cat, especially one to be a house cat, ought to be a welcome proposition.

Hope your mother finds her cat soon :)
Ickleanna
New Cat Chatter

Post by Ickleanna »

Hi Janet

I'm looking to rehome my 13 year old male house cat as due to a change in circumstances I am no longer able to look after him.

He's very affectionate and loves to be cuddled and stroked. He has a lovely nature and makes a great companion.

I live in Barnsley, happy for you to come and meet him if you're interested.

Many thanks

Anna
Marianne
New Cat Chatter

Post by Marianne »

Hi Janet

I have just posted in home needed section about our cat that we are desperately looking to re-home. She is an 8 year old tortoishell, playful, affectionate and an indoor cat. She is up to date with her vaccinations, microchipped and neutered and has clean bill of health. She is a beautiful cat and it is with a heavy heart we are looking to re-home - please see my post if you are interested, for the details.

If you have any questions or would like some photos please get n touch.

many thanks
Marianne