Home offered

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
aimiel2005
New Cat Chatter

Home offered

Post by aimiel2005 »

We have a loving home to offer a young female cat or female kitten. We live in South London (Croydon) we have access to a massive garden and are desperate to have a cat come join our family
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Home offered

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Hi Aimie, there is a new branch of Cats Protection recently opened in Mitcham. They may be a good starting point, as well as looking through the rescue pages on the Cat Chat pages. Hope you find your special little girl soon.
Ash T
New Cat Chatter

Post by Ash T »

Hi I have a beautiful female cat that I have taken in the past few days.Her elderly owner has been taken ill and is permanently in a care home.I have taken this cat in because the weather is getting cold.She looks like a cross between a Munchkin and Siberian Forest Cat.Mostly White with a bit of light brown.
She is fully trained and loves attention.She is not good around other cats as she wants all the attention to herself.
She is a joy to have but as I've said I am only able to keep her until a loving home is found.
AmeyWhamey
New Cat Chatter

Post by AmeyWhamey »

Hiya i have two cats needing a loveling home. One is two and the other is three. They are both amazing beautiful cats. Well behaved and house trained. I love them to pieces but due to my change in circumstances i am no longer able to keep them or offer them the love they deserve. Please call me to discuss further if you would be interested in rehoming one or both of my furry babies 07513333318 hope to hear from you thanks amey x