I'm confused, my thread is gone?

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
MissBlackCat
Returning Cat Chatter

I'm confused, my thread is gone?

Post by MissBlackCat »

I thought that this was the forum I put my explaination of my situation in just yesterday or the day before.
In short I've been starting to take care of a cat in my bedroom and I'm a guest of the owner/a relative.
There is a noisy 2 year old in the house, cat has heart issues. Now Owner is frustrated over cat's absence. I've made a decision after about 2 whole weeks with cat in my room for almost 24-7, the owner is not reasonable. I've suffered over owner stress before. So I'm pushing cat out back into the house to hide wherever it wants. 1. I need to not have problems continuously with it's owner over it's care so I'm just turning the cat back over to it's owner., 2. I need to sleep, it is staying up all night now in a window and waking me up(maybe it's stronger from eating a littler better so it's resumed a nocturnal pattern of sleeping). 3. I need to move my focus to 100% on getting into my own safe peaceful housing where I really want to be in another state.
MarySkater
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: I'm confused, my thread is gone?

Post by MarySkater »

Your thread is still here, at least it's visible on my screen:
https://www.catchat.org/felineforum/vie ... =13&t=6690

It's too bad the owner doesn't care about the needs of the cat, but as it's not your cat, obviously there's a limit to how much you can do. I hope you get your own housing problems sorted out soon.