Now showing! TTAC - Pets

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Now showing! TTAC - Pets

Post by bobbys girl »

Last year I watched an excellent series 'The Truth About Cancer'. The same people are doing a series based around pets. They are doing some talks about pet food that might be interesting.

Trouble is I am really not sure how to link an attachment to this post. :?

You might find it at [email protected] or just by googling it. The guy that is organising it is called Ty Bollinger.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Now showing! TTAC - Pets

Post by bobbys girl »

Just a reminder, this talk is still running. So far I have learned some very unpleasant things about 'kibble' (dry food, as I know it) and some alarming things about vaccines.

The question was asked ' when did you last have a DTP or MMR shot?' The interviewer said 1968. Right, so why is it necessary to vaccinate pets every year? When the manufacturers themselves say that their products can work 5, 10 or 15 years down the line! It is right that we vaccinate, but do we need to do it so often when there is a risk of a bad reaction? Worthy of debate.

Tonight's talk is on environmental issues like lawn fertilizers and household cleaning products etc.

I'd better watch it now before the golf! Rory might be in with a chance - and the Azaleas are just lovely this year! ;) :? :lol: