Urgent appeal for rehoming a brother and sisiter - Eastbourne or surrounding area.

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
antonw211
New Cat Chatter

Urgent appeal for rehoming a brother and sisiter - Eastbourne or surrounding area.

Post by antonw211 »

I have had to put my two 7 month old cats in a cattery, but due to the daily cost I am not able to afford it after the weekend. I am having to rehome them due to moving because of work, and moving into a friends who already has a cat and dog. So many places are not taking anymore animals in and I am worried that come Monday I will have two cats with no where to go. Makes it hard because they have grown up together and to seperate them would be awful to see. Any advice would be appreciated.
Lulu54
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Urgent appeal for rehoming a brother and sisiter - Eastbourne or surrounding area.

Post by Lulu54 »

Wish I could help as I live in Seaford but I already have three cats who live in different parts of the house and don't get on that well. I would never advertise my own cat for rehoming. People use them for dog fighting bait etc and appear quite respectable.
If I had to I'd always go somewhere like the cat's protection league in Ashdown forest they have lots of outlying homing places they will connect you with, one of them is opposite my house here in Seaford and I think she has some places but you have to go through the main cattery - chelwood gate cattery
01825 741330
I get all my cats from there.
If they agree to take your cats and you need a lift up there I can take you. Let me know.