Peace at last

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Peace at last

Post by Mayday21 »

TC resting after a busy morning. First racing round house playing with Harper & then there was the vacuum cleaner which I hate. Peace at last!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (27.88 KiB) Viewed 1020 times

And behind me - you can't see it - is the cheap curtain that replaced the one Harper & I played amongst & shredded in parts. :shock:

Vivian
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Peace at last

Post by bobbys girl »

Cats really know how to chill - we could learn a thing or two from them!
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Don't blame you, TC - we had a gruelling session with the Men back in the house yesterday, delays, mix-ups and disasters, chiefly due to that strange place where you've got to have been and queued, glad we're cats and don't go shopping - not that Lil does if she can help it, AND (to our great appreciation) she hates vacuuming too so we don't get much of that. We look forward to a peaceful day ourselves today. Little Molly's frazzled and stressed and back to biting Lil (Lil understands) and we're just doing our own thing, coming to chill with Lil, who is NOT racing round putting everything to rights, she's having a rest first, she agrees with Bobbys Girl, cats can teach you a lot about this and we've found her a very willing pupil :D

Ciao and miaow for noww, from Emily and Mouse and little Molly too :D

ps Lil says she loves your shabby chic sofa - and that shreds add character ...our house has a LOT of character :lol:
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Meow Emily, Mouse & Molly - Viv's not keen on shopping either & she's definitely NOT into retail therapy. The chic shabby chair was her mum's - it's very comfortable to lie on. Though She doesn't like it when I sharpen my claws on it - out comes the Feliway spray & an old sheet has been tucked around the back. Got to go & see where/what Harper's doing. No doubt Snow's trying to bring her into line! :D :D Viv & the 3 Musketeers.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

TC definitely looks like he has this resting thing sussed! :D