Playtime

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Playtime

Post by Mayday21 »

TC & Harper playtime!! TG I'd finished the ironing. They spend hours playing with ea other in the basket. :lol: :lol: Vivian
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG (32.56 KiB) Viewed 935 times
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Playtime

Post by bobbys girl »

Lovely photo of two happy cats! :D Just goes to show you don't need to spend a fortune on toys. :lol:

One thing I'd like to know - where are the compulsory 7-8 odd socks in the bottom of the basket, or is that just in our house? :?
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Aww, aren't they different, TC all fluffy and round-eyed, Harper so smooth and sleek, gorgeous pic! :D

Hey Bobbys girl if we knew that I reckon we'd have the key to the universe. Many's the time I've glanced down at my feet with one pale pink and one dark pink sock and thought, 'funny, I've got another pair like that somewhere ...'

In this house it's whatever I need at the time, from a panel pin to nail scissors to the only screwdriver that will do the job. When they hear you coming they hide and sit there sniggering until you give up in disgust...then when you DON'T need them they surface, looking all innocent. Spend ages looking for the black socks, give up and put on blue - lo and behold there are the black socks. But you wait, when you change your socks and return to the black socks' lair, there will be ONE black sock only ...

Socks are a lot craftier than they make out :x :shock: :lol:
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Ruth B »

Beautiful pic of two gorgeous cats. We can spend a fortune on special toys and then the screwed up bit of paper pulled out the waste basket becomes the most popular regardless.

Myself and my OH have come up with a solution to the sock issue. Every so often, when the socks are starting to get a bit on the thin side, we will go out and buy 15 pairs each of new, identical socks, and bin the old ones. We will still end up with 29 individual socks each, but one odd one is better than the normal 7-8.