HELP WITH FUNDRAISING FOR RESCUE AND NEUTERING CHARITY

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
kathymarie
New Cat Chatter

HELP WITH FUNDRAISING FOR RESCUE AND NEUTERING CHARITY

Post by kathymarie »

Hi, I am hoping that some kind person/people will help us to continue helping the animals as it is the animals that we do this for. I run a tiny charity branch - there is only me and my husband - and we desperately need people - a team of people would be great - to help us raise funds on 5 days this year. The fundraising consists of standing or sitting - I can provide chairs - in a supermarket with our charity boxes and taking donations from anyone who would like to donate. All expenses would be paid for. The dates on which I need this help are: Friday 27 and Saturday 28 January in Fleetwood; Friday 17 and Saturday 18 February in Fleetwood; and Saturday 8 April in Cleveleys. We are allowed to collect from 9 am to 7 pm but if you can just do an hour or two I - and the animals - would be so grateful. If I can't get help we will lose invaluable funds which would have gone to helping animals in need. Many thanks for reading this message and if you can help us in any way please don't hesitate to contact me on 07792672521 or at [email protected]. We are a registered charity; our charity number is 702569.
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: HELP WITH FUNDRAISING FOR RESCUE AND NEUTERING CHARITY

Post by Judy Barnett »

Hi Kathymarie, if it was a bit closer to home I would have loved to help, but good luck with it. What's your charity called, does it have a website?