I may of spoken to soon!!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
filardimarg-9
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

I may of spoken to soon!!

Post by filardimarg-9 »

I said how good Bella was for eating anything I put in front of her, well she has obviously settled in now & has decided she prefers Sheba sachets to the Felix AGAIL that I had just bought a box of 40 for £12, so she just will not eat these now, a couple of licks then walks away, I think it was my fault because I bought several of the Sheba boxes, which she loves & eats every bit on the dish.

Marg.
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: I may of spoken to soon!!

Post by Kay »

I think I can safely say we have all been there, and share your frustration - but it's all part of our training to be good cat slaves

and you may well find she'll change back again in due time, so keep a big cupboard clear to store all her current rejects

it's not only food they are fickle over either - mine constantly change their minds about where they want to sleep - a bed rejected for months suddenly has a cat in it on the day you decide to get rid of it

remind me again why we love them :lol:
Alice
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: I may of spoken to soon!!

Post by Alice »

She's training you, and has obviously read the cat's rule book! :lol:
As Kay says, we've all been there.

Just today I put some food down for my two, and they decided it wasn't what they wanted, so I opened a sachet of something I felt sure they'd like and put a small amount on top of the rejected food, hoping that once they started to tuck in they'd continue to eat the lot. It worked. You have to learn to outsmart them ;)