I like to see others cats

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Woebegone
New Cat Chatter

I like to see others cats

Post by Woebegone »

I like cats, but I do not have cats because I'm afraid he'll leave before me :!:
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: I like to see others cats

Post by Lilith »

Hi, and welcome :)

Well yes, this is the trouble with cats. They're lent to us for a while only - but the love we give and get during that period, the company of these enchanting creatures, is what compensates.

It's awful when they're ill (and sometimes a healthy bank balance is needed) they can be a total pain in the posterior when they wake you up at 3am, cheerfully trampolining on you, they are demanding, raucous and they take your life over. BUT - they're cats. Utterly loving :D

And so many cats out there, especially older ones, needing homes and love.

Do I detect from your post that you're on the brink of being persuaded? You do seem to be considering the idea of a cat.

If I were a cat I'd rather have you for an owner than someone who just made an impulse decision and didn't think it through ...
Alice
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: I like to see others cats

Post by Alice »

You might consider helping a charity by fostering a cat which is waiting for a home. That way you could see how you get on with a cat in your home, before committing to taking one, or better two, permanently. Hopefully that would convince you to become a cat slave, like us all on here! :)

Best of luck - let us know how you get on, and for advice if necessary.