Pals Again

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
lazarus
Experienced Cat Chatter

Pals Again

Post by lazarus »

https://www.flickr.com/photos/50387619@ ... ed-public/

Not sure how to show image on forum, anyone tell me how?
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Pals Again

Post by Ruth B »

Aww, they look so cute and happy together.

I use Web Resizer to alter pictures so they can be added. http://webresizer.com/resizer/

You need to alter the picture so it is only about 300 pixels wide, then download it to your computer and upload the optimised picture into the thread.

There is quite a good thread elsewhere on the forum about loading pictures which explains everything and has other options as well.
lazarus
Experienced Cat Chatter

Post by lazarus »

Ah, I didn't realise there was a width restriction, I use Gimp for editing photos so I can resize on that. Thanks
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Awww, sweeet! They can certainly tire each other out - an ideal arrangement.

Those look like two very contented kitties! :D
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Yes, so sweet! :D It's funny that although at sometime, every day, Bill and Fred roll past me in a yowling, growling ball of fluff, just try separating them! If I take Billy out for a walk, Fred stands by the back door or front windows meowing his head off until Bill comes back in. Then he is all over him, sniffing and licking his face. I imagine him saying 'where've you been, I missed you!' :lol:

It is lucky they have each other, and hopefully your kittens (and mine) will be friends for life.