Bella.

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
filardimarg-9
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Bella.

Post by filardimarg-9 »

Well I have had Bella 6 months now, she still lives in the bedroom but does come down a bit more now, sometimes in the afternoon, but mainly in the evenings, she comes in the lounge & has a wash but if we move she runs back upstairs, she is so affectionate, loves to be fussed but not picked up, she purrs a lot now, the best thing is.........in the last few days she has started to play with me, I have got her some feathers on sticks, she loves them, also, she has some wool balls, like pom poms, she plays with those a lot by her self, she keeps pushing them under the wardrobe & chest of drawers, so I have to keep getting them out, she loves to be groomed, such an easy little cat to have, I love her so much, so glad I chose her.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Bella.

Post by Lilith »

Bless her, so glad she's coming out of her shell at last; it can take a while but the more patience you have, the more confidence they have in the end and by the sound of it she's blossoming now - congrats and fusses to her :D
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Bella.

Post by Janey »

Aww she sounds lovely bless her, give her a fuss from me :)