Funny

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Funny

Post by booktigger »

This half applies to all 3 cats in my house, although it's normally other bodily functions I get to clean! :roll:
36489781_10156497059329281_275743183940354048_n.jpg
36489781_10156497059329281_275743183940354048_n.jpg (10 KiB) Viewed 1650 times
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Funny

Post by bobbys girl »

No, no, that sounds about right. They only thing it doesn't say is the amount of little corpses that appear in your kitchen. :roll:
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Bipolar? I've been diagnosed as bipolar on occasion (I've been diagnosed as just about anything in my time; psychiatrist's nightmare) but have had no urge to gouge out eyes ...

It kind of misses out the general furriness and purriness ...

But ohhh yes, the puke.

Emily was chewing on my chives the other day ... delish ...

Next stop the green carpet. They never do it decently outdoors or on the lino, do they?

Hold it guys, where's the shagpile rug? Arrgh gahhh barf! :lol:
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by booktigger »

On Sunday Lucy came in, stood on the door mat and threw up, then walked a bit further over and threw up on the carpet - why she couldn't have done that outside I don't know. Luckily I've never had hunters, Lucy can only catch moths. And they say cats are good for our blood pressure, I'm not convinced by that!
MarySkater
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by MarySkater »

Nice one, booktigger! :D

I'm trying to groom Ria's long coat whenever she'll keep still long enough, but she has been bringing up some hairballs lately. But the kind girl is leaving them outside in the cat pen more often than indoors. However, if anyone talks to me about getting a cat, I'll always mention that cleaning up sick is a routine part of cat ownership.
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Ruth B »

Me and my OH have an agreement, I'll deal with the litter trays and anything that comes out that end and he'll clean up the sick when they have thrown up, both of us can't stand the other job, I'm almost adding to it when ever I have to clean up sick.

Not long after we moved in we replaced the carpet in the dining room and lounge with laminate flooring, there is still carpet on the stairs and in the bedroom, but it does mean they have to go quite a bit further if they want to throw up on the carpet.
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by alanc »

I wish Tilly only hit the carpet when she throws up. She has a bad habit of getting my shoes and slippers!
Still, she has never shown any tendency to gouge my eyes out and is amenable to a cuddle at bedtime.
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by booktigger »

I do remember the embarrassment the other year of explaining to a colleague that my black eye was courtesy of the cat!
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

booktigger wrote:On Sunday Lucy came in, stood on the door mat and threw up, then walked a bit further over and threw up on the carpet - why she couldn't have done that outside I don't know. Luckily I've never had hunters, Lucy can only catch moths. And they say cats are good for our blood pressure, I'm not convinced by that!
Whoever said that never had multiple cats! Do you remember Joyce Grenfell and her nursery sketch 'George, don't do that!'? Well that's me. 'Gracie! Stop bullying Purdy, Bill don't bite your brother, Willow, did you HAVE to do that all over my clean floor? Bob, don't do that! Freddie what have you got there? Euew! No I don't want a headless shrew and stop rubbing it around the floor!!!' :lol: :lol: Oh the joys of being a cat slave.

Your cat gave you a black eye, Willow broke one of my front teeth! 'The cat did it!' 'Yeh, right!'
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol I remember that Joyce Grenfell sketch on the radio ... 'Mummy, what was George doing?'

My mother was dreadfully prim and proper ... 'Oh, er ... I expect he was picking his nose ...'

I was about 30 when I realised what George had REALLY been doing :oops: :o :lol: