Molly picked a picture

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Molly picked a picture

Post by Mollycat »

Purdy and Bobby used to be the ones for walking or sitting on laptop keyboards, but Molly has her moments. When she approaches I usually switch to social media and put the cursor on a new post, she types gobbledegook for me and I post it. Everyone thinks it's cute, or at least humours me.

Today, I missed the box and Molly instead typed 4 characters into the search box. I hit the return key and among the results was a Scottish artist. I went to her page, liked her pictures, chose one and ordered it. I also told this lady that my cat had brought me to her page, so she she send Molly a cuddle. Wouldn't the world be a better place if we gave our animals a little more say in it? One picture had two little phrases in it - the first was so appropriately "Seek and you will find" and a bird and a butterfly, though that's not the one I bought.
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Molly picked a picture

Post by fjm »

I dread the day that the cats and dogs finally twig that pressing buttons on the computer leads to parcels through the door. The hall is already full of quarantining boxes of pet food and medicines - if they discover the link I won't be able to move, or afford to eat myself!

Looking forward to seeing the picture Molly helped you choose.