temporary home needed for 2 weeks x3 boy cats Neutered and vacinated Milton Keynes

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
Angel2578
New Cat Chatter

temporary home needed for 2 weeks x3 boy cats Neutered and vacinated Milton Keynes

Post by Angel2578 »

Hi can anyone help?
I live in Milton Keynes and am being made homeless. I have 3x male cats that are our baby's so I really don't want to part with them.

Is there anyone that could offer a temporary home for our 3 furbabys from the 31st of this month?
I would hope they would only need looking after for a week or 2 but could be longer?

They are
Lewie who is a pure white 14 year old. He is has an amazing temperament, he is very loving always tries to sit on your lap.

Arnie who is a tabby 8 years old. He is more for the children than the adults loves fuss when he comes to you.

Loki who Is grey and white and 3 years old. He has such a personality he is like one of our kids again very loveing.

ALL 3 ARE NEUTERED AND VACINATED.

Please contact nickie [email protected]

Thanks.
Last edited by Angel2578 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: temporary home wanted x3 boy cats Milton Keynes

Post by Lilith »

Hi Angel and welcome.

Very sorry to hear of your problem and hope you find a place soon where you can be reunited with the boys.

It would be a good idea to post more details about them, such as age and temperament; also if possible a rough idea of the length of time they may need to be fostered, though I realise you'll be in shock at the moment and the time may be indefinite, but you can always update.

Unfortunately rescues are full at the time of year, but just on the offchance that there may be a fosterer associated with a rescue with available space, you could try this section -

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-r ... uk-ireland

All the very best and I do hope you get a foster home fixed up for them x
Angel2578
New Cat Chatter

Re: temporary home needed for 2 weeks x3 boy cats Neutered and vacinated Milton Keynes

Post by Angel2578 »

Thank you for the advice. I have revised the post :)