Temporary home needed for Kobe cat

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
Kayles44
New Cat Chatter

Temporary home needed for Kobe cat

Post by Kayles44 »

I am in a huge mess.
I have a very beautiful cat who is stuck in the middle of all my problems!
I have had him sonce a kitten. He is now 7 yars old.
My house got set on fire last year- am arson attack. I was not insured and I racked up a lot of debt getting it fixed. I could not afford to live there so I rented it out in June to someone I know so I trusted them to look after Kobe for 8months or so till I saved to pay my debts off. I moved to rent a very cheap room with all bills included but they do not accept cats.
Well, my lodgers partner has had some terrible news and has to move back to support her family in Poland. My friend cant rent my place on his own and doesnt want to houseshare so he is moving out the end of November.
So, Kobe has nowhere to go and it is breaking my jeart that we might not see each other again. I just wanted him to be looked after 8month so I could pay my debts.
But now, I think I best sell the house and pay the debts that way. But im still stuck in a room that doesnt accpet pets.

Will anyone out there be able to look after him for 3-4 months till I get sorted......? Of course il provode all his needs and if you want payment suggest?

Worse comes to worse if there is a nice quiet home out there for him perminantly......

Kindly,

Kayleigh Robinson
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Temporary home needed for Kobe cat

Post by Lilith »

Hi Kayleigh, I'm very sorry to hear of all this.

It's possible that a cat rescue shelter in your area might be able to foster Kobe for a while - here is a link -

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-r ... uk-ireland

And if you're comfortable with posting your area there might be someone on here who can help, or know of someone who can help, but do always be careful to vet any offers of fosters/homes who aren't rescues, of course.

Wishing you all the best and hope the future will become brighter for you and Kobe.