Home needed

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
1blcole2006
New Cat Chatter

Home needed

Post by 1blcole2006 »

Hello,

I am looking for a home for my two lovely kittens. I have been told by my landlord that I am no longer allowed to have them and need to have them rehomed ASAP or face eviction.

Please know that this is not something I am doing by choice, I want to keep them but have no other place to go so cant risk being evicted.

My kittens are four months old, brothers. One (inky) is a a black and white king hair. He was born without two toes on both his front paws but this doesn’t hinder him at all. He is active, intuitive and very cuddly.
Kit is a black and white short hair, he is more quiet but does have a cheeky side.
Both have been vaccinated but not neutered as I have been told they are to young. They are litter box trained and don’t need to be hand fed.

Thank you

Lauran
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Home needed

Post by Lilith »

Hi and welcome :)

I'm sorry to read of your dilemma. Have you seen this site? https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-r ... uk-ireland

It's worth contacting shelters in your area to see if they have vacancies, or even waiting lists; would your landlord be patient if given proof that the kittens are to be rehomed eventually?

Also, if you're comfortable with this, it's a good idea to post your area on here, just in case anyone near you can help or knows of a home - but, obviously, please do vet a home offered by an individual.

All the very best, and to Inky and Kit too :)