My cat is missing - Eastwick (Found)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: My cat is missing - Eastwick (Found)

Postby Kay » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:17 pm

well done that boy

but you need to keep your camera at the ready to capture these big moments

bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Postby bobbys girl » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Yay! :D Told you he would amaze you. :lol:

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Postby Samis Mummy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:33 pm

Kay wrote:well done that boy

but you need to keep your camera at the ready to capture these big moments

Thank you...I didn't see exactly what he did. I'm really proud x

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:36 pm

bobbys girl wrote:Yay! :D Told you he would amaze you. :lol:

you sure did...lol..I didn't see what he did, but he managed it...I'm so proud he's superb, I saw him up there...and just watched out the window, but not all the time..,I had to trust him, and that he would get down...and he did!

My boy :D

Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Postby Mayday21 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:48 pm

That's great news - no stopping Sami now. Big fusses to him. Vivian

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:49 am

Mayday21 wrote:That's great news - no stopping Sami now. Big fusses to him. Vivian

Thank you..I'm very happy he figured it out, now I won't be as worried if he's up there again...that's true, he seems to just be in the back garden of my house or next door so far...thank you...ill pass it on to Sami x

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Sami is going really well, he seems quite happy...hes playing a lot when he's in, and is enjoying being out at the weekends...he just stays in the garden mostly...been in the fields I think, lots of fur balls today! Has came in the front door a couple of times, he sits under one of our cars...we don't let him out the front, but he's found it! I'm so proud of how he is doing :-)

He was three on the 28th July...I didn't think he might have this birthday, when he was missing...so I went overboard on the pets at home site...but didn't pick them up on his birthday, as I was trying to get my 10% discount back...which I have, but I went in yesterday and my box had disappeared and they had no idea where it was...possibly nicked...they gave me a ten pound card to spend, and reordered it...but I have to go out after work tomorrow, to go and get it...I don't recommend pets at home sadly!

Jane and Sami x

Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Postby Lilith » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi, glad he's doing so well, bless him. Cats are great ones for getting back to normal but hope he stays safe in future. Give him a big fuss from me and the gang :D

Umm no I'm not a great fan of PAH myself. But the way they treat and pay their staff is abysmal - a while ago a friend (who'd been running a pet shop) tried working for them and lasted a day. You know what they say, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys ... :evil: :roll:

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:59 am

Lilith wrote:Hi, glad he's doing so well, bless him. Cats are great ones for getting back to normal but hope he stays safe in future. Give him a big fuss from me and the gang :D

Umm no I'm not a great fan of PAH myself. But the way they treat and pay their staff is abysmal - a while ago a friend (who'd been running a pet shop) tried working for them and lasted a day. You know what they say, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys ... :evil: :roll:

Thank you...he's a little star.

Oh really? Maybe that's why they can't run a website and loose people's orders...I'll pass the fuss on...hugs to all x

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:58 am

Another quick update...

Over the last few weeks; Sami has caught a bird (which I could not save, he died from shock) and has caught two or three voles...and tried to caught a pigeon (he got some tail feathers!)

I'm very proud of how he is coping, and he's back to hunting :D although the vole population is taking a hit, in my garden!

Thanks again to all for the support x

Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Lilith » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:17 pm

Lol the terror of Eastwick strikes again! :lol:

HASN'T he done well - congrats! :D

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Lilith wrote:Lol the terror of Eastwick strikes again! :lol:

HASN'T he done well - congrats! :D

Yep he is. Little s*d. He's so amazing. Is jumping on everything...and when we play laser pen, he sometimes jumps up with both front paws! Against a door on my landing! :lol:

bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby bobbys girl » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Good news, though I don't think the vole population would agree. ;)

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:11 am

bobbys girl wrote:Good news, though I don't think the vole population would agree. ;)

True; I think that's right!

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:05 am

Sami is getting on so well... :D

Nothing seems to stop him, although he did struggle a bit to get over the little fence at the bottom of the garden when I went down to look for him the other day...

He likes a fuss when I get home, and is usually waiting by the door when I pull up...

He's playing a bit indoors and seems happy to spend more time indoors. But has just gone out now!

Thanks again for everyone's support over the last 11 months x

bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby bobbys girl » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:39 am

That's good news indeed. :D

Bob is also starting to spend a bit more time at home, I think the weather has something to do with it.

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:36 am

bobbys girl wrote:That's good news indeed. :D

Bob is also starting to spend a bit more time at home, I think the weather has something to do with it.

That's true...but even if it's warm Sami is usually just in the back garden or the fields! He's much better, and even quite friendly when I return from work or the gym! X

How's bob?

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:20 am

It was a year ago Sunday that Sami went missing and by this date I was fearing the worst...but he came home and is going so well...love you boy!

bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby bobbys girl » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:06 am

It's good to know that. It should bring hope to folks who are going through the mill at the moment - there is hope. :D Fusses to Sami and Bob says 'hello'.

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:50 pm

bobbys girl wrote:It's good to know that. It should bring hope to folks who are going through the mill at the moment - there is hope. :D Fusses to Sami and Bob says 'hello'.

Thank you to you and bob...I hope others get hope, I can’t believe the situation last year...and now he’s well :D

Sami says thanks for the fusses and sends a friendly headbump to you both (I added the friendly!). Love to both x

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:23 am

This time last year Sami was in his cage, he’s come so far over this year and I am so grateful I have him home and well...he’s using his igloo with the door down now...and hardly going out, but that’s more to do with the weather now...

Thanks to everyone for the messages and encouragement...

Jane and Sami xx

bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby bobbys girl » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:42 am

That is some good news! :D It is probably the weather, mine don't go out much in bad weather.

At the moment I am trying to persuade Bobby to use the new cat flap. :roll: He refuses point blank. I am still having to hold the flap open for the others, but they are getting the hang of it. But Bob - even food can't persuade him. Stubborn little beggar.

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:49 pm

bobbys girl wrote:That is some good news! :D It is probably the weather, mine don't go out much in bad weather.

At the moment I am trying to persuade Bobby to use the new cat flap. :roll: He refuses point blank. I am still having to hold the flap open for the others, but they are getting the hang of it. But Bob - even food can't persuade him. Stubborn little beggar.

Thanks...I’m so so proud of how Sami is doing and all the things he’s learnt along the way...he’s got the igloo...

You’re right, Sami was out for 20mins this morning, and came in...he doesn’t like the rain!

Bob will get it...xxx

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:57 pm

I’ve just looked and I’ve not posted since November...so Sami is doing very well and is not having any problems with his back leg ...he’s stronger each day, and he jumps all over the show. Keeps a bit closer to home, and comes when called...he’s still a little stiff when he gets up...but the vet says that’s normal...he is in at night now, and when needs be he doesn’t mind being in all the time...but he does go out a fair bit but has a curfew! He’s sat on me a few times, but he’s not a lap cat..but more friendly than before...I’m so proud of him...

Thanks again for all your messages and support.

Jane and Sami xxx

bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby bobbys girl » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:21 pm

Thanks for updating us with Sami's progress. It's great to know he is doing so well. :D

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 am

bobbys girl wrote:Thanks for updating us with Sami's progress. It's great to know he is doing so well. :D

You’re welcome...it’s nice to know people are still interested...this forum was a great support and helpful...

Hope bob, and yourself, are fine,,,

Love jane and Sami x

bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby bobbys girl » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:45 am

We are keeping an eye on one of his back paws. He has somehow managed to break a claw. We can't see anything but he was limping a little last week and has been washing that paw a lot. He seems better today. Otherwise he is fine, just carrying a little extra winter weight - but then, aren't we all! :lol:

Sue and Bob x

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:39 am

bobbys girl wrote:We are keeping an eye on one of his back paws. He has somehow managed to break a claw. We can't see anything but he was limping a little last week and has been washing that paw a lot. He seems better today. Otherwise he is fine, just carrying a little extra winter weight - but then, aren't we all! :lol:

Sue and Bob x

Oh sorry to hear that...is he ok? Will you go to the vet?

Lol yes I think I am...Sami seems ok weight wise...however I might just pop him up to the vet one evening in a couple of weeks. Just to have him weighed...our general vet (he’s a partner I meant the one we normally see not Glenn in Epping) said i could always pop him up to be weighed...

He’s out right now...getting on amazing...i cannot believe it is a year next month that he had the leg amputated...23/03 and how far he’s come...he’s more cuddly at night, and I got in late from London last night and he was on my bed already! He usually comes up by about 9pm. But he’s running around fine and doesn’t seem t9 stiff in the back leg...at the moment. Sometimes he is...but that’s to be expected. And he has a plate in that leg.

Thank you for the message and all the support during the bad days for Sami...really appreciated, then and now for your continued interest in how he is doing

Love to you and bob

Jane and Sami xxx

Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Lilith » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:37 pm

He's a hero, our Sami - BIG fusses as ever :D

Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Postby Samis Mummy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Lilith wrote:He's a hero, our Sami - BIG fusses as ever :D

I really appreciate your comment. He’s a star. But I’m his Mummy so I have to say but you don’t! So thank xxxx

Return to “LOST Cats”