Found cat

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Woody25
New Cat Chatter

Found cat

Post by Woody25 »

Sadly a beautiful tortoiseshell cat ran into my car early today. It was on the A12 near Woodbridge in between the Wyevale Garden Centre and the Seckford hotel, around 8am. She has a problem with her foot and a broken tooth, but has amazingly survived and being looked after by Ryder Davies vets, Grundisburgh Road, woodbridge suffolk, who say her outlook is positive.

Unfortunately she had no collar and is not microchipped. Im desperate to find her owner. She is a beautiful, friendly young lady, around 2-5 years old with gorgeous green eyes.

My number is 07807 688561. I have attached a picture. Thank you for anything you can do to help IM DELIGHTED TO SAY THAT I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE OWNERS SAW A POSTER I HAD PUT IN OUR LOCAL CHIP SHOP AND THEY HAVE BEEN REUNITED :D :D :D
Last edited by Woody25 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Found cat

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:
https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found
Baldwin
New Cat Chatter

Re: Found cat

Post by Baldwin »

I am found of cat's especially Persian cats. Please woody what would be suitable time to call you?