Old lady looking for a nice new home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Matthew gale
New Cat Chatter

Old lady looking for a nice new home

Post by Matthew gale »

Hi I'm looking for somebody who is willing to take in my mother in laws cat. She is a old cat at 22 years old so I understand that I'm going to struggle to find someone to rehome her. She is a nice gentle cat who has prity much stayed indoors for most of her life and would ideally be suited to a older household. And ideally with no other cats as she has been on her own all her life. The reason we are looking to rehome Charlie is because my mother in law is not very well at the moment and is spending a lot of time in hospital and we have a dog that doesn't want to share her space with a cat. The cat is based in manchester so looking for somebody in the northwest area. If anyone would like anymore information please get in touch.

Thanks.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Old lady looking for a nice new home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;