Rescued cat found abandoned needing home asap

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Nomechompski
New Cat Chatter

Rescued cat found abandoned needing home asap

Post by Nomechompski »

Hi everyone. I was advised to come on here by a local cat fosterer.

I was walking my dog a few days ago and came across a cat in a carrier bag hanging from a fence. Naturally I was shocked and wanted to help so I took it straight to a vet who confirmed she was female and around 1 year old. They couldn't take her in so I got in touch with a local cat fosterer who has no space currently.

I couldn't re-abandon this little kitty so I'm keeping her in our bathroom (away from my dog who's not happy with the situation!) until We can find a home for her. Unfortunately I can't keep here with me forever. We have a young child as well as a dog and we're due to go on holiday soon. I'm asking can anyone out there please help me.

I've kept her fed, cleaned and combed her and am trying to keep her out of harms way for now. She's got long hair and is black and white in colour.
Nomechompski
New Cat Chatter

Re: Rescued cat found abandoned needing home asap

Post by Nomechompski »

I live in stockton-on-tees, north east England. Sorry, Forgot to mention my location.