Needs rehoming desperately

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Shali9ne206
New Cat Chatter

Needs rehoming desperately

Post by Shali9ne206 »

Because of us being forced to move out our house to a smaller house without a garden we have to give our castrated tomcat a new life with someone with a garden.
We do not really want to give him up but our situation forces us to make a choice.
He is a lovely 2 year old, i had him since being born. He loves and prefers to be outside, is a great mouse hunter, loves fuzz but is not keen on being picked up, but will allow when you want to. He does not scratch or bite, he is house broken. He does not know little children or dogs. He is easy going. It breaks our heart but we have no choice.

We live in staylittle.
Attachments
diverse 367.jpg
diverse 367.jpg (20.27 KiB) Viewed 1726 times
Shali9ne206
New Cat Chatter

Re: Needs rehoming desperately

Post by Shali9ne206 »

Shali9ne206 wrote:Because of us being forced to move out our house to a smaller house without a garden we have to give our castrated tomcat a new life with someone with a garden.
We do not really want to give him up but our situation forces us to make a choice.
He is a lovely 2 year old, i had him since being born. He loves and prefers to be outside, is a great mouse hunter, loves fuzz but is not keen on being picked up, but will allow when you want to. He does not scratch or bite, he is house broken. He does not know little children or dogs. He is easy going. It breaks our heart but we have no choice.

We live in staylittle.
Never mind, i cannot do it, it is too hard, we have to find another way to make his life as good as possible.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

I'm afraid all rescues are overflowing and it's hard to find home for cats these days. You might just make it work - is there some way he could still have access to outdoors in your new house? It might not be ideal, but it might be worth taking him with you and seeing if you can make it work. Good luck! :)
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Kay »

if your new home had a garden you would still have to keep him indoors for several weeks, so give yourself time to explore the possibilities for your sake and his

I, for instance, enclosed my patio because I live on a very busy road, and used to let my neighbour bring his cat to share it during the day