Help! Leeds

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Pumpkin38
New Cat Chatter

Help! Leeds

Post by Pumpkin38 »

Hello everyone. The RSPCA recommended this site to me. I have found mum and four kittens in my next door neighbours garden which I am desperate to find loving homes for. Mum is a sleek black cat around a year or so old. Kittens are about 6/7 weeks old, all tabbies. They are eating solid food as mum doesn't want anything to do with them now. She just hisses at them. They are using a litter tray. Please please contact me if you would like to rehome a kitten or mum. Thank you for reading my post. I live in leeds and would be willing to deliver the kittens if you have problems with transport.
Meandmymunki
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Help! Leeds

Post by Meandmymunki »

Hi I can't help you as too far away (I am a rescue) please do not give anything away, are you on Facebook? If so please join a page called cats in danger and post on there and a local rescue will take them all for you and get them all neutered and Into new homes.
If not let me know and I will post on your behalf.
Thanks.