Young cat or kittens wanted - Worcester/West Midlands

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
TTBoo
New Cat Chatter

Young cat or kittens wanted - Worcester/West Midlands

Post by TTBoo »

Hi,

Our old fella recently succumbed to cancer and we're looking to bring some young life back into our family home. We're looking for one or two younger cats or kittens who can have a long, happy life in our loving home. We have a good sized home and a decent-sized garden in Worcester and we're prepared to travel somewhat to find the right companions.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers,
Steve
rjandd
New Cat Chatter

Re: Young cat or kittens wanted - Worcester/West Midlands

Post by rjandd »

Hi Steve, we have a young at needing a new home.
He is great with kids and adults alike.
I can even drop him off to you as we desperately need to regime him.
Regards, Rob
timgreen7
New Cat Chatter

Post by timgreen7 »

Hi Steve,

We have a 5 year old Tabby called Giblet.

She is great company, very playful and affectionate and will follow around the house. Not particularly cuddly however, and increasingly stressed out at my 2 young daughters (1 and 3), and several new cats on the street. She is neutered and chipped, very clean and hasn't damaged any furniture.

She would be well suited as a companion cat to a house with no toddlers in it!

Feel free to give me a call if you have any comments or queries, Im on 07789001370.

I would be willing to travel for the right home.

Tim
Jane

Post by Jane »

Hi Steve,

Well done for thinking of rescuing! Main kitten season is April to November, (although some rescues will have a few kittens at other times of year). It's also worth considering ‘older kittens’ between 6 - 12 months old.

First, please check out our Cats Needing Homes section to see cats/kittens posted to Cat Chat who are looking for a home - just choose your area from the map here: http://www.catchat.org/shelter_centre/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or, find your local cat rescue shelters here: http://www.catchat.org/adoption" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If there are no kittens at your local shelters at the moment, ask them to put you on their kittens waiting list. Kittens shouldn't leave mum until they are at least 8 or 9 weeks old, even better 10 – 12 weeks. As you haven't got a cat already, please consider adopting two, as they love companionship, and will settle in quicker with another cat or kitten around.

Hope that helps, best of luck!

Jane
Cat Chat
johntruscott
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by johntruscott »

Hello
I rescued a handsome black stray last year, and am hoping to find him a permanent home. He's about 3 and very playful,

John